COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser Benefits
– Restores skin’s optimal pH levels
– Deeply cleanses the skin of pollutants, dirt, and oil
– Controls oil and reduces the appearance of pores
– Softens skin texture without irritating the skin
– pH: 5.3-6.3
Tea Tree Oil: Keeps pores clear with antibacterial properties
Beta Hydroxy Acid: Dissolves pore-clogging dead skin and sebum
Primrose Oil: Softens, hydrates, and nourishes the skin
Formulated Without Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Alcohol
How to Use Use morning and night after removing makeup. Squeeze a proper amount onto the hands and gently massage the cleanser onto damp skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Rinse with warm water and follow with toner.
– To remove heavy makeup, first use a makeup remover, cleansing oil, or cleansing balm. Follow with Low pH Good Morning Cleanser to remove leftover residue
– The Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser can also be used as a body wash
Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.